American Express seems to be aggressively promoting their Charge credit cards (Platinum and Gold cards) in India. They have been coming up with exclusive offers and benefits for quite some time now. Earlier this year, American Express was running another salon cashback offer on their Platinum credit card under which you could get up to a 100% cashback on salon services on Silhouette and Truefitt and Hill. This offer was originally valid from 1 April 2021 to 30 June 2021. However, American Express seems to have extended this offer till September 30.
Now on July 15th, AmEx has come up with another salon offer. This time, the offer is applicable for both Platinum as well as Gold cardholders. Under this offer, you can avail up to a 100% cashback at Lakme salons if you make the payment via your AmEx Gold/Platinum Charge credit card.
Offer Terms and Conditions:
- Maximum cashback (till the offer end date) is capped at Rs. 1,500 for the Gold card and Rs. 2,250 for the AmEx Platinum credit card.
- Offer is applicable only at participating Lakme salon outlets at select locations (Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Baroda, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Hyderabad, Chennai).
- Offer is applicable only if the card is physically swiped at the salon. Online transactions do not earn any cashback.
- The offer is valid from 15/07/2021 to 15/10/2021.
- The offer is applicable only for the Primary cardmembers.
- The cardmember may choose to either use the full cashback amount on a single salon visit or divide the same during the entire offer period.
- The cashback earned should reflect within 5 working days from the date of transaction on your card’s statement, but it may take up to 90 days post the offer end date.
It is good to see American Express aggressively promoting their credit cards, especially at a time when the card issuer is not allowed to onboard new customers due to RBI restrictions. We can only wait and see how things turn out to be for American Express in India.