American Express Bank has just launched a new exclusive offer for its customers. As an AMEX cardholder, you can now avail of a 10% cashback on Flipkart on gadgets, fashion accessories, beauty products, or anything they want with your AMEX cards. You just need to save the Flipkart AMEX Card offer to your card at the earliest by logging in to your AMEX account as the offer is only valid for 10,000 customers who save the offer to their cards first. Any eligible cardholder can avail of the offer without any bounds before the offer ending date i.e. August 10, 2021. To know more about the AMEX offer, eligible cards, terms & conditions, etc, refer to the details given below:
How To Avail The 10% CashBack On Flipkart?
- Log in to your online AMEX account.
- Save the offer to your card.
- Shop on Flipkart & make payment using the card on which the offer has been saved.
- The cashback will be credited to your account within 5 days of the eligible transaction.
Flipkart AMEX Card Offer Validity
- The 10% Cashback offer on Flipkart is valid on the AMEX cards for transactions made between August 4, 2021, and August 10, 2021.
- The Flipkart AMEX Card offer is valid only on minimum spends of Rs. 8,000 or more & you can earn a maximum cashback of Rs. 1,000.
- The payment should be done online at flipkart.com and it should be in Indian rupees. The offer is not valid for orders shipped outside India.
- The 10% cashback offer is limited to the first 10,000 customers who save it to their cards first. Once 10,000 customers have saved the offer, you will no longer be able to see the offer in your online AMEX account.
The 10% offer on Flipkart provided by American Express is not eligible on all AMEX Cards. Business or corporate cards such as Business Platinum Card, Business Gold Card, etc, are not eligible for this offer. All other AMEX cards are eligible for the Flipkart AMEX Card offer & the cardholders are not bound by any means to participate in the offer.
Other Terms & Conditions For The Flipkart AMEX Card Offer
- The 10% cashback offer can be applied only one time.
- You can not redeem your earned cashback against cash or other payment options.
- You will be able to see the cashback in your billing statement within 5 business days from the date of accrual, but it may take up to 90 days from the offer ending date. However, you should contact American Express in such a case.
- The cashback may be reversed if you have canceled your order or if your purchase has been refunded.
- You will not get any cashback if your card is suspended.
- You may receive the cashback in the form of credit/points. So, your card must be enrolled in a loyalty program in order to receive the points.
- If a replacement card has been issued to you after saving the offer to your card & if the number of the replacement card is different then your card will no more be eligible for the offer. If you still see the Flipkart AMEX Card offer in your account, you must save it to your replacement card.
- American Express has the right to suspend the offer at any time in case of any fraud by users or technical issues.
- American Express bank can disqualify any individual from this offer in case they are suspected of any fraud.
The 10% cashback offer launched by American Express is something you should not miss out on as an AMEX cardholder. As the Flipkart AMEX card offer is limited to 10,000 cards only, save it to your card as soon as possible & if your card is eligible for the offer, you should just go & grab the deal to get the maximum benefit out of it.