As the new year has almost arrived, all the credit card issuers are coming up with exciting offers to accelerate their customers’ joy. AU Bank has also launched one such amazing offer, under which AU Credit Card holders are getting an amazing opportunity to earn 5% cashback (up to Rs. 1,000) on their international transactions. However, it is a targeted offer and only the cardholders receiving direct communication from the AU Bank would be eligible for its benefits. If you are having a credit card from AU Bank and you have received any such notification/email from the issuer, you must understand the offer & all its terms and conditions in detail. Keep reading the article for the same:
The AU Bank Credit Cardholders can now earn 5% cashback on international spends made using their credit cards. However, there is a minimum spend required to earn the cashback. Also, there is a maximum capping on the cashback that can be earned on a credit card during the offer period, i.e. from December 21, 2022, to December 31, 2022. The minimum eligible transaction amount and the maximum capping on cashback are different for different AU Bank Credit cards and you can understand the same via the following table:
|Credit Cards||Minimum Transaction Amount||Maximum Cap on Cashback|
|AU Bank Altura, Altura Plus, LIT, Xcite Credit Cards||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 500|
|AU Bank Vetta, Zenith, Xcite Ultra & Xcite Ace Credit Cards||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 1,000|
It should also be noted that you will only be eligible for this offer if you have received direct communication (email, Whatsapp message, SMS, or notification on the AU0101 app) from the AU Bank. Cardholders, who have not received any such email/message, would not be able to get the offer benefits.
Offer Terms and Conditions
The following are some important terms and conditions associated with this year-end offer posted by the AU Bank:
- The offer is valid from 21st December 2022 to 31st December 2022.
- Only the cardholders receiving direct communication from the bank would be eligible for the offer.
- The cardholders would be eligible for cashback only on transactions above Rs. 3,000 with the Altura, Altura Plus, LIT, and Xcite Cards and transactions above Rs. 5,000 with the Vetta, Zenith, Xcite Ultra, and Xcite Ace Cards.
- The cashback will be credited to the cardholders’ accounts within 60 days from the offer ending date.
- Transactions like ATM withdrawals and fuel purchases will not be considered for the offer.
- The AU Bank reserves the right to cancel/modify the offer at any time without any prior notice.
Check detailed terms and conditions here.
If you have an AU Bank Credit Card and you have received a message regarding this offer, you still have a great opportunity to save a bit more before the year ends. It seems to be a great offer, especially for those who make international transactions frequently and love to save on their spends. Just make sure to go through the detailed terms and conditions f the offer before you proceed further to avail of its benefits. And if you have any further doubts, feel free to ask us in the comment section below!