The Bank of Baroda Financial has recently launched a lifetime free credit card offering premier benefits in various categories. This time, the bank has launched the Yoddha credit card exclusively for Indian Army personnel. The Yoddha card comes with amazing 12-month memberships of Amazon and Zomato Pro and 6-month membership of FitPass Pro (worth Rs. 15,000).
Apart from the welcome benefits, the card offers many great benefits in the travel where you can get complimentary airport lounge access and a lucrative reward rate with up to 10 Reward Points on spends made with the card. We also get to see many other privileges with this card including benefits like insurance, fuel saving, concierge services, Smart EMIs, and much more. All these benefits are offered without any annual charge, as the card is completely free for a lifetime. So if you are defense personnel, then you must consider having the Yoddha credit card by BoB. Keep reading for more information.
Bank Of Baroda Yoddha Credit Card
The Yoddha Credit card offered by the Bank Of Baroda is a newly launched credit card made exclusively for Indian Amry personnel. The card carries zero annual or joining fee, making it a Lifetime free credit card. Also, the card offers memberships to some popular platforms including Fitpass Pro, Zomato Pro, and Amazon Prime (spend-based). The card offers lavish benefits including, Complimentary Airport Lounge access, Complimentary Golf Lessons, and 24X7 Concierge Services. Moreover, the cardholders can earn up to 5X Reward Points (10 RPs) for spends made using the Yoddha Credit Card. The features of the Yoddha Credit card have been discussed in detail below:
- Welcome Benefits: As a welcome gift, the card offers premium memberships as mentioned below:
– Complimentary 6-month membership of FITPASS Pro (worth Rs. 15,000).
– 12-month membership of Zomato Pro if the card is activated within 30 days of card issuance.
-12-month membership of Amazon Prime if you spend a minimum of Rs. 1 Lakh within 90 days of card issuance.
- Reward Rate: The Yoddha credit card offers reward points for every transaction done in various categories. Following are the reward rates that you earn with the card:
– Get 5X (10 RPs) Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on Grocery and Departmental purchases (capped at 1,000 points per month).
– Get 2 Reward Points on Rs. 100 spent on all other categories.
- Reward Redemption: The reward points earned with the Yoddha credit card are redeemable against a variety of options available on the BoB Website. The value of 1 Reward Point is Rs. 0.25.
- Airport Lounge Access: The Yoddha Credit card offers 8 Complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge access every year (max 2 visits per quarter).
- Golf Rounds/Lessons: The cardholders get 4 complimentary Golf Games/Lessons every year at golf courses in India (maximum 1 visit per quarter).
- Fuel surcharge Waiver: Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000 (maximum waiver of Rs. 250 per month can be claimed).
- Other Benefits: The BoB Yoddha Credit card offers many other benefits as mentioned below:
– 24X7 Concierge Services for Domestic and International assistance.
– Accidental Death Cover (Air & Non-Air) worth Rs. 20 Lakhs.
– Smart EMI options to convert transactions of Rs. 2500 into EMIs.
– Zero lost card Liability.
– Up to 50 days of the interest-free period.
The BoB Yoddha Credit card has been designed to provide the Indian Army personnel with world-class privileges including, 24X7 Concierge Services, Complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge access, complimentary Golf Games/Lessons, etc, it is no doubt that it is a great choice. On top of that, all the facilities have been provided with a lifetime free credit card. There are a few other credit cards made for defense personnel like SBI Shaurya/ Shaurya Select Credit Card and Axis Bank Pride Platinum/ Pride Signature Credit Card but the BoB Yoddha Credit card is a great choice among these as it offers more privileges and moreover is a lifetime free credit card. Drop your views on this card in the comments below, and also if you are defense personnel tell us if you are going to apply for the card or not.