The Amazon Pay Credit Card by ICICI Bank is a co-branded credit card for which Amazon India and ICICI Bank entered into a collaboration and launched it on the Visa Platform. This card has become quite popular in the market, especially amongst people who frequently shop online. This card offers amazing cashback to Amazon Prime members while they make their purchases on the Amazon website or mobile application. This card provides you with Amazon Pay Cashback which is credited into your Amazon Pay Balance. It not only benefits the prime members but the non-prime members can also enjoy a cashback of 3% on their purchases through Amazon. Without charging any joining or renewal fee, this card offers great cashback deals to all its customers.
On the other hand, the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is one of the premium credit cards issued by HDFC Bank. It not only offers amazing deals while spending on travel and lifestyle benefits but also provides you with bonus reward points as a welcome benefit. This card has been specially designed for people who want to enjoy luxuries in their lifestyle while traveling and dining. You can earn reward points on all your spends made using this card. As luxury benefits, you get complimentary access to international and domestic lounges and are also entitled to a complimentary Priority Pass Membership.
Both credit cards provide unmatched deals within their individual categories on the basis of where you spend using your credit card. Let us discuss in detail the features and benefits that these cards provide to have a better understanding of these credit cards –
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
The Amazon ICICI Credit Card resulted from the partnership between ICICI Bank and Amazon Ltd. It has become a popular cashback credit card as without charging any joining and renewal fees, it offers up to 5% cashback while shopping on Amazon. Not only this, but it also provides you with some amazing welcome benefits, discounts on your dining bills, etc. Following are the detailed features and benefits that come along with this credit card –
- The cardholder is rewarded with an Amazon Pay Balance of Rs. 300 to Rs. 600. This Amazon Pay Balance as a welcome gift keeps on changing.
- The Amazon Prime members will get a cashback of 5% while they shop on Amazon India. This cashback of 5% will not be applicable to any other country-specific domain.
- The non-prime members will get a cashback of 3% on their purchases from Amazon India. This cashback will also not be applicable to any other country-specific domain.
- You will get a cashback of 2% for all the payments made for purchasing books, bill payments, mobile and DTH recharges, booking flights, movie or bus tickets, and loading the balance to Amazon Pay Wallet.
- You get 2% cash back on purchases made from 100+ partnered merchants with Amazon.
- 1% cashback on all other online and offline transactions except on the payments made towards fuel.
- With the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card, you can enjoy a minimum of 15% off on your dining bills at all the partnered restaurants under the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program.
- The cardholder is entitled to a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions at all fuel stations in India. The maximum transaction towards fuel can be of Rs. 4,000
- Additionally, you get a 5% cashback on the first fuel transaction of the month. The transaction has to be a minimum of Rs. 2,000 and the maximum cashback that you will get in a month is Rs. 150.
- The reward points earned with the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card are automatically credited as Amazon Pay Balance into the Amazon Pay Wallet at the end of each payment cycle.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 1 Amazon Pay Balance = Re. 1
- The Amazon Pay Balance can be used to make any type of purchase on Amazon or can be used to purchase any product from the partnered merchants who accept Amazon Pay as a payment method.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is a premium credit card that offers you great deals on your travel and lifestyle. With a joining fee of Rs. 2,500, this card provides you amazing welcome benefits and reward points on your spends made using this credit card. Apart from this, this card also provides you with discounts on your dining bills, domestic and international lounge access, complimentary Priority Pass Membership, and much more. Let us now discuss in detail about the features and benefits of the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card-
- As a welcome gift, the cardholder gets 2,500 bonus reward points on successful payment of the joining fee of the credit card.
- The cardholder will get 4 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on all transactions except fuel, EasyEMI, and Wallet Transactions.
- The reward points earned on insurance transcations are capped at 2,000 in a day.
- With the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card, you get 12 complimentary access to domestic lounges in a year, limited to 3 per quarter.
- You get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership and 6 complimentary international lounge visits.
- If you are able to spend Rs. 75,000 or more using your credit card, you are entitled to an exclusive dine-out passport membership which includes a 25% discount on your dining bills at more than 2,000 premium restaurants.
- You get a buy 1 get 1 offer in over 200 restaurants along with 5% off and no convenience charges.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all fuel stations in India on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000.
- As a milestone benefit, you are rewarded with 10,000 Reward Points if you are able to achieve spends of Rs. 5 Lakhs or more in an anniversary year.
- You will be given additional 5,000 Reward Points on crossing spends of Rs. 8 Lakhs in an anniversary year.
- This card offers a low foreign currency markup fee of 2% which can help you in saving a lot on your international transactions.
- The renewal fee of HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card can be waived off if you spend Rs. 3 Lakh or more using your credit card in an anniversary year.
- The Reward Points earned can be redeemed on the Smartbuy portal where 1 RP = Rs. 0.5 for redemption against flight and hotel bookings, 1RP = Rs. 0.35 for redemption against products and vouchers, 1 RP = Rs. 0.20 for cashback and 1 RP = 0.5 Air Mile for redemption against Air Miles.
Now that we have discussed the features of both the cards individually, let us now have a quick comparison between Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card –
|Basis||Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card||HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||
|Domestic Lounge Access||
|International Louge Access||
Both the credit cards are quite different from each other. Where the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is an entry-level credit card, the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is a premium card designed for the premium segment of the society who wish to enjoy luxuries while they travel and in their lifestyle. The Amazon Pay Credit Card charges no joining and renewal fee and still provides amazing benefits to the cardholders. This card will be best suitable for people who are new to credit cards and wish to earn rewards and cash back without paying any joining fees related to the card. On the other hand, the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card charges a high joining and renewal fee of Rs. 2,500 but provides amazing benefits with respect to the fee it charges such as domestic and international lounge access, priority pass membership, and much more. Both the cards are great in their individual categories and one should choose between the two on the basis of his requirements.